M is for Music Monday's
T is for Trivia Tuesday's
W is for Written Word Wednesday's
T is for Silent T Thursday's
F is for Fashion Friday's
S is for Sexy Science Saturday's and Sunday's

Thursday 5 June 2008

Just to let you know..

I'm still around - I have uni coming out of my ears and I am sick and tired and have a major back ache causing a huge headache and I have run out of creative ideas..


I will be back - I promise....


Ps - get Box of Secrets by Blood Red Shoes - it's bloody brilliant (say it in Ron's voice)

3 comments:

Cassandra Doyle said...

Ok you got it!
Go treat yourself with a massage!!!
(go to the natural medicine school - get accupuncture AND a massage... it will cost you $20!)
then think about how this semester is almost over then you have holidays splendour more crappy uni and then YOU ARE FINISHED UNI!!!

Nitin said...

Hi,
This is Nitin from SezWho. I wish to thank you for your interest in our service, and request you to provide us your feedback about the service on support{at}sezwho{dot}com.

PR said...

Take a couple Advil, sit back and say Ohhmmmmmm!!!!