M is for Music Monday's
T is for Trivia Tuesday's
W is for Written Word Wednesday's
T is for Silent T Thursday's
F is for Fashion Friday's
S is for Sexy Science Saturday's and Sunday's

Wednesday 18 June 2008

Just for you CAS...

The iPhone is to be released in Australia from 11th July 2008.. It is a G3 phone while the original iPhone was 2.5G.

There are a few other features added (GPS) in the 2nd version but all in all I am not sure it's enough to make me swap from my planned Nokia N96 when it is released...

iPhone is to be released on Optus and Vodafone in Australia. But who knows by 11/06/08 Telstra and even 3 may have joined the pack...

4 comments:

Cassandra Doyle said...

Whoo hoo maybe by the time I come back to Australia I will be able to have one???

Mhor said...

Yeah I am sure.. OR Nokia will have finally released a touch phone one...

Cassandra Doyle said...

sooo... where is my tattoo part 2??

Cassandra Doyle said...

Well it just so happens I went in to get the Sony Ericcson - but apparently I can't have a phone! Maybe in October??? cross your fingers!
Where's your blogs missy?? Are you too busy sewing to write????