M is for Music Monday's
T is for Trivia Tuesday's
W is for Written Word Wednesday's
T is for Silent T Thursday's
F is for Fashion Friday's
S is for Sexy Science Saturday's and Sunday's

Tuesday 20 May 2008

Size does matter...

In fact size US 10 (Aus 14) matters...

This is the size of the new America's Next Top Model (Whitney Thompson) - and she is damn hot.. Plus size? Not really sure but she is defintely carrying more booty than most models... BUT as I am the size of most models do I like some of the comments coming out of Whitney's mouth?

So this is plus size???









These are the contestants from cycle 10 ANTM.. Whitney has dark hair and is second from the left..


NO I don't like the WAY she is saying them. I think what she meant but who knows is that people shouldn't be afraid of being a larger sze than a 2 - but it is being discriminatory against us poor kids who don't have booty and will likely NEVER have booty..

"This is what people should look like," Thompson told the media, referring to herself, "rather than skin-and-bones, which is disgusting and sends a bad message to people everywhere."


I'm sorry I think what you meant to say is that EVERYONE should be working at being healthy and the size they were made. NO starving yourself to be a size 0 (Aus 4). NO gorging yourself and affecting your health...

I would love to have curves but it is never going to happen. I would like Whitney to talk to my GP and see that I have been tested for absolutely everything - there is not one god damn thing wrong with me. I don't have an overactive thyroid, I am not a coeliac, I don't have diabetes. NOTHING just a very fast metabolism - other than that I am perfectly healthy and my GP is happy with my health.


I also want to point out it isn't like I was a "normal" weight and then dropped 2-3 dress sizes. I have been this size since I was 17 people - it ain't going to change. The sooner you realise people come in all shapes and sizes and NOT every skinny girl is an anorexic in disguise the sooner everyone will get back to loving what ever size they are...


So the next time people laude Whitney for showing the world what a "REAL" girl looks like I want to say she looks like Me, you, Whitney, Kate Moss, America Ferrara... Tall, short, skinny, curvy, big, small we are all who we are meant to be and the sooner you realise that the soon you will be happy and complete!




Whitney looking very hot!

Do I want Whitney to succeed in the top fashion industry - hell yes we need more women in all different shapes and sizes out there showing you how it's done... Do I think she will succeed - only if the top people in the Fashion Industry change their ways of thinking...

Do I think modeling and constantly being called "plus-sized" or "full-figured" will get to Whitney, and there will be too much pressure for her to lose weight - unfortunately I think it will. She does seem to have a healthy self esteem but this is the fashion world - it's cut-throat and bitchy and people are literally dying to be what everyone tells them to be..

Good luck Whitney and let's hope Elite Model Management holds up their end of the bargain and makes you a star!!

5 comments:

fona25 said...

geez, dude, are you up early or what? Nice post!

Mhor said...

No way I wrote this days ago but have it scheduled to post at 1 min past midnight.. That way I write them all once or twice a week and I can forget about them ;)

Unknown said...

where did my comment go??
I asked isnt she the one that gets kicked off cause she gets to skinny... they told her you wanna be plus size you gotta be plus size girlfriend.... :D

Mhor said...

Nope she is the latest ANTM winner - cycle 10!!!

4udiary said...

Yeah.. She is really HOT...:)